Look great. Feel great.
Achieving a slimmer, more sculpted appearance is possible with the help of SculpSure body contouring.
SculpSure is an excellent option for people who are unsatisfied by results seen from diet and exercise alone. Achieving a natural looking, slimmer, more sculpted appearance is possible with the help of SculpSure body contouring.
SculpSure works best for toning and slimming stubborn areas that don’t seem to respond to diet and exercise. It is not a tool for major weight loss so we recommended that you be at or near your target weight goals when considering this treatment. The ideal Sculpsure client is one who is in good overall health and wants to lose fat in specific stubborn areas.
SculpSure is the world’s first FDA-cleared laser treatment for non-invasive fat reduction of the abdomen, flanks, back, inner thighs, outer thighs and is now available for the submental (under the chin) area. It’s designed to safely and effectively eliminate unwanted fat cells. The result is a permanent reduction, up to 24%, in stubborn fat without surgery or downtime. Over time, the body naturally eliminates the disrupted fat cells with results seen as quickly as 6 weeks and optimal results usually seen in as few as 12 weeks.
Preparing for your first visit.
- Direct sun exposure should be avoided for 7 days before the treatment.
- Bathe or shower the day of treatment.
- The treatment area must be free of all lotions, creams, body oils, makeup, jewelry, and piercings.
- It is recommended that you drink two glasses of water and eat a small meal prior to treatment.
- If you have thick hair in the treatment areas please shave or trim the areas at home before your SculpSure appointment.
- Please be prepared to discuss you medical history and medications with your treatment provider.
- You may experience mild tenderness or discomfort, tissue firmness or nodules, pink or red skin in the treated area. These side effects are expected and usually resolve themselves without medical attention.
- If tenderness occurs, it can last two or more weeks. It is recommended that you use acetaminophen and/or cold compress to relieve tenderness.
- If nodules occur, they can last for days to months depending on the size of the nodule. While uncommon, some nodules may be permanent.
- It is recommended that you gently massage the treatment area twice a day for 5-10 minutes. Massage should continue until the next treatment or for 12 weeks if you’ve completed treatments.
- There is no downtime needed after this treatment. You can resume your normal daily activities to include exercising after your Sculpsure treatment.
- Engaging in light physical activity and staying well hydrated helps mobilize the disrupted fat for processing through the lymphatic system. We encourage you take a daily walk or continue your regular exercise routine and drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
- Post-treatment for inner thigh: avoid crossing legs until tenderness has resolved.
- Post-treatment for submental: treatment area should be elevated on pillows while sleeping.
- If you have any concerns about your treatment areas contact your physician.
The laser “zaps” the fat cells in the treatment area. The destroyed fat cells are then eliminated through your body’s lymphatic system. The treated fat cells are permanently eliminated BUT you must maintain healthy habits to prevent new fats cells forming in their place.
SculpSure is the first and only FDA-cleared, non-invasive body contouring treatment for the abdomen and flanks. SculpSure’s non-suction based applicator is equipped with a constant cooling technology that keeps the skin safe, comfortable, and cool during the treatment. This treatment does not have the same side effects, risks, or complications that can be associated with other surgical procedures, like liposuction.
Most patients will start seeing results within four weeks, but, on average, it takes 6-12 weeks and two appointments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart, before final results are fully noticed.
SculpSure is not a weight loss solution so it is recommended that you be at or near your target weight when considering this treatment. The ideal SculpSure client is one who is in good overall health and wants to eliminate that extra five or 10 pounds that has become exercise-resistant.
The most challenging areas to lose fat are the abdominal midsection, submental area (under the chin) and the thighs. These are areas SculpSure targets successfully.